Got this from Mr. Perk’s blog
1. What did you do in 2009 that you’ve never done before?
* Slept in a Motel! That was because of Ondoy, we were stranded in Ortigas area during that time.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
* I have no new year’s resolutions last year, but for this year (this is not really a new year’s resolution, but more of a goal… parang ganun din yun. lol), I’m aiming to have more sleep and more focus on work.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
* My friends Genelyn and Camille.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
* I have a distant relative who died this year, though we’re not really close.
5. What country did you visit?
* actually, it’s not a country. It’s a planet – PANDORA.
6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
* Bahay at lupa.
7. What dates from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
* July 17 – I was promoted from DE 1 to DE 2
* September 26 – my Ondoy experience after EB
* October 13 – My birthday. It was a memorable one. I felt so loved that day.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
* I was promoted this year
9. What was your biggest failure?
* My PA and Grade in Nihongo Class went down, I’m losing my focus, i think.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
* No major illness and injury. Just the usual cough and colds
11. What was/were the best thing/s you bought?
* New phone, digital camera and books.
12. Where did most of your money go?
* Food, Cellphone load, Gimmiks
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
* monthly Rusher’s EB
14. What songs will always remind you of 2009?
* I’ve got a feeling, Fireflies, Down, Lady gaga songs
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
* Happier or sadder? Happier! a lot of happy things happened to me this year
* Thinner or fatter? Fatter.. basta yun yung paniniwala ko. 😀
* Richer or poorer? Richer!! definitely richer 😀
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
* Focus on work and nihongo study
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
* Being lazy
18. How did you be spend the holidays?
* spent it With my family, simple dinner, and chatting with the rushers
19. Did you fall in love in 2009?
* ummm… Yes?
20. How many one-night stands?
* None.. how i wish. LOL
21. What were your favorite TV programs this year?
* Old – American Idol, Survivor (samoa), Amazing Race (15)
* New – Glee
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
23. What was the best book you read?
* I’m not sure if I read something this year. oh memory gap. Maybe Twilight.
24. What was your greatest musical discovery?
* Owl City
25. What did you want and got?
* an SLR camera, and I got a canon digicam.. that’s all I can afford right now
26. What were your favorite films of this year?
* Avatar and UP
27. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
* I turned 22. I applied a birthday leave that day just to stay at home and listen to RX the whole day.. and I’m so overwhelmed withe the greetings I received that day.
28. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
* If I were able to go to Japan.
29. What kept you sane?
* my family and friends 🙂
30. What political issue stirred you the most?
* I think the Maguindanao Massacre (it’s a political event/issue, right?)
31. Who did you miss?
* My friend Camille, only saw her once this year.
32. Who was the best new person/s you met?
* Edzcel – the most generous and thoughtful rusher i know
* SBOF – i love the whole group!
* Jolly – he introduced to me a lot of great musical discoveries, SOTW FTW.
* Enzo & Andre – my original favorite radio1 jocks.
* Gelli – the sweetest and loveliest DJ 🙂
33. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
* You can always surpass any problems when good friends are there beside you.