Comments on TOP 7 Performance:
A bit disappointed with the only-2-judges commentary.. We need to hear Simon’s opinions!! arrgghh..
Allison Iraheta – I don’t wanna miss a thing
– the start of her song was a little boring, but she belt it out on the last part of the song. I think it was a good performance.
Anoop Desai – Everything I do.. I do for you
– great performance!! it was smooth and very heartfelt.. love it! he’s really great in ballads.. nice nice nice 🙂
Adam lambert – born to be wild
– for me, it was a frantic and frenzied performance.. I still prefer the mellow adam.. not this one.. definitely not this one.
Matt Girraud – Have you ever really loved a woman
– the start of the song is good.. but unfortunately, he stumbled on the bridge! oh no.. tsk tsk.. there were rough and pitchy moments. I’m so disappointed.
Danny Gokey – Endless Love
– Yes, I’m also distracted with his hand gestures before.. and it was still there.. But I kinda like his performance this week. Though I’m not a big fan of his vocals.. I don’t like his rough/raspy voice.. Yeah.. David Cook is really great last year!! yeah I just have to mention that hahaha.
Kris Allen – Falling Slowly
– I don’t know the song actually.. at first I was bored, but he managed to bring it on.. I’m loving his distinct great voice. Not the best though, but it was really good.
Lil Rounds – The Rose
– I was bothered with the new look, the new hair. Vocally it is actually good, especially the middle part. Though it’s a bit boring.. but I think she did well.. yeah..
My top 3: