Lil Rounds – The Way you make me feel
– I really enjoyed her performance.. Love her so much! I can hear and see a lil of Fantasia in her, but she still has that uniqueness.. Her voice is still different from Fantasia.
Scott MaCyntire – Keep the faith
– His performance, for me, is very forgettable.. I don’t even remember right at this moment how he sang it. It was so safe, not so polished, not the best vocal on this season.
Danny Gokey – PYT
– I know his vocal is really different/unique. But I still don’t like it. Not my thing I guess. But if I’ll choose between him and Adam Lambert, I’ll opt to Danny.
Michael Sarver – You are not alone
– He can really sing.. hmm, but I still need to see him doing other genra of song. Maybe another week for him
Jasmine Murray – I’ll be there
– The fact that this song is a Michael Jackson song, AND the fact that Mariah Carey sang it already, it is sooo big! But I think she did good, but not really well compared with the other contestants.😦
Kris Allen – Remember the time
– He definitely sounds and looks good with his guitar. Tulad ng sabi ni Acer, way better than Michael Castro but definitely not that good enough as Jason Mraz!!😛 Naawa lang ako sa wife nya😦
Allison Iraheta – Give in to me
– Rock on!! Love the angst!! Definitely another week for her
Anoop Desai – Beat It
– Err.. why?! Do you want me to beat you with that?! Sana ibang song nalang kinanta nya.. sumabit pa sya sa kanta nya.. tsk tsk.. and what a dull ending😦
Jorge Nunez – Never can say goodbye
– very cheesy.. really don’t like him from the start.. oh please!
Megan Joy Corkrey – Rockin Robin
– I really like her too.. very very unique voice! Like she owns all the songs that she sings.. pagbigyan na ang awful dance steps.. hopefully mawala na yun sa mga susunod na next week.
Adam Lambert – Black or White
– I still hate the shouting part.. yeah he did stand out this week. But I still dont like him.. still over the top performance.. at sobrang OA ni Paula.. amfufu. Hindi lang sya ang comfortable sa stage no.. adik talaga si Paula haha
Matt Girraud – Human Nature
– I kinda like it, pero medyo hindi rin.. ok lang.. But he is definitely good, full of soul and blues..
Alexis Grace – Dirty Diana
– It was a good performance, but not enough to blow me away.. I like to see her other side.. maybe a mellow/ballad song.
~ 0 ~ 0 ~ 0 ~
MY TOP 3 for this week:
1. Lil Rounds
2. Maegan Corkrey
3. Allison Iraheta
MY MIDDLE LIST:
MY BOTTOM 3 for this week:
3. Anoop Desai
2. Scott MaCyntire
1. Jorge Nunez