it was a simple day for me.. but it was memorable, and i’ll treasure this first time experience forever.
Finally, i got my biggest dream! I finally met Chico and Delamar in person! Yes, face-to-face! it’s the biggest gift I’ve received for my birthday (actually, wala naman akong nareceive na gift, so it’s the only gift..)
I’m really a big fan of these two DJs, of this tandem. They are simply the best in the whole wide world — no, in the whole universe! Meeting them is such a memorable moment to me. I even had a “picture taking” with them. They were so nice, Delle is very perky, Chico is a little quiet, but still they are really nice..
it was indeed a memorable birthday.. i won’t forget that moment.
now, let me say my heartful thanks to those people who greeted me on my birthday.. THANKS guys!! thanks for remembering that date.
(base sa pagkakasunod ng text nila :P, excluding my family)
1. Adeng (advance yan)
2. Ate Remy (nagdefrost ng ref hehe)
4. Aysa (lapit na ring tumanda :D)
5. Cherrie (thanking my patience)
6. Camille (madaling araw bumati)
7. Enrico (matipid yung bati, may galit? :P)
8. Leah (who bears w/ me, wala ng tuesday!)
9. Ms. Christine
10. Dennis (naliligaw yata, san daw kame? ahehe)
11. Julie (hindi nkasama sa RX)
13. Erika (mukhang hindi pa sure kung bday ko :D)
15. yung kumanta ng happy bday (jhen, kaw din ba yon?!)
17. Mabel (late na, at least hindi nakalimot :D)
-> ang konti lang pala.. haay.. anyway.. dadami din yan someday (sana).
Thanks ulit mga peeps!!! Thanks!!